Hello friends! I’m Ivy an independent artist-preneur, and I am looking for people to join my dream team for my artist-run businesses where I create illustrated goods for people everywhere! I create fun relatable goods that spread joy and celebrate all the wonderful little moments of life. We are currently a small team of two with seasonal helpers throughout the year, but I am always working towards growing my team and my business. My dream studio is full of positive happy vibes, a passion for creation, and a motivation for success. If you feel like you’re a great fit for my team, please take a look at our current openings!
I am looking for an operations assistant to join my home studio in Richmond, BC, who would love to stay for the long haul! I have big dreams, with endless ideas that I’m hoping to bring to life and I need a reliable assistant along for this journey. This position brings a lot of joy to our customers through order fulfillment, online and in person customer service and performing administrative tasks that keep all the good times coming. As part of a small team it is important for my ideal candidate to have a friendly personality, who is capable of working independently, is able to self-regulate and is motivated to grow and improve.
- Packing and fulfilling online orders
- Packaging products for e-commerce and retail
- Administrative tasks such as keeping track of inventory and performing data entry using spreadsheets
- Performing product quality check
- Facilitating product repairs and managing custom orders
- Assisting in product production when needed, such as printing images, cropping prints and putting stickers into a cricut machine.
- Keeping an organized workspace
- Keeping track of and restocking office supplies
- Communicating with customers and retailers through email
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Provide support for occasional in-person pop up shops and events when needed
- Performing inventory restocks at various retail locations (i.e. Shop Makers Gastown once a month)
This position is:
- Part time permanent
- Paid hourly starting at $16.75
- 3-5 Days per week,
- up to 29/hrs per week
- Weekdays with weekend availabilities. Candidates must be able to work 2 days of the weekend per month
- In-person - at my Richmond studio, and occasionally at pop-ups and events.
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Paid vacation time and paid breaks
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Drivers license
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel is an asset
- Experience with Notion is an asset
- Organizational skills is a strong asset
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Previous experience working with a small business is an asset
- Is a go-getter who makes things happen!
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and tackle new challenges
- Passion and knack for creating exceptional customer experiences
- Excellent communication skills and isn’t afraid to ask questions!
- Is reliable and punctual
- A growth mindset, eager to take on a role that will evolve in the next 1-2 years
- Ability to work independently with accountability and attention to detail
- Commitment to use resources/tools provided to effectively solve problems
- A team player mentality - positive and flexible when changes arise
- Desire to work in a small business environment
- Is respectful towards my home and family
- Dog friendly
If you’re interested in applying please fill out this google form below! I look forward to learning more about you:
✿ ✿ ✿
Please note that despite this being an artist-run business with a focus on nurturing a friendly atmosphere, I expect everyone to maintain a high level of professionalism towards their work. I’m a big believer of working amongst friends and creating a positive and fun but productive work environment, so any additional information about you and what you’re into is always welcome!